- Situated in Karaganda region, Kazakhstan
- Started production in 1985.
- Amount produced 2012: 8140.5 thousand tonnes
- Amount exported 2012: 2906.3 thousand tonnes
- Proven reserves: 1360.2 millions tonnes
- Total employed: 2437 workers
LLC Razrez "Bungurskiy-Severniy"
- Bungurskiy – Severniy open cast mine is located at 38 Livinskaya St., Listvyagi settlement, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo Region, Russia
- LLC “Razrez “Bungurskiy - Severniy” was established in 2004 with a view to explore and extract coal in the Bungursky 4-6 area of the Bungursky coal deposit based on the obtained license. The mine is also granted a right to use subsoil with a view to extract coal in the Bungursky 1-3 and Apanasovsky areas.
- Annual amount produced in 2012: 2 millions tonnes
- Annual amount exported in 2012: 1.7 million tonnes
- Proven reserves: 50.88 millions tonnes
- Total employed: 730 workers
- The mine has a preparation plant
- The Kemerovo Region is Russia's largest industrial region with a high economic potential. The key industries of the area are coal industry and metallurgy.
- The coal industry accounts for over 30% of the area's industrial output. Kuzbass produces about 56% of Russia's black coal and about 80% of all metallurgical coal in Russia.
TNC "Kazchrome" JSC
- Transnational Company Kazchrome JSC is a fully integrated mining and metals cluster, whose operations range from exploration, ore mining and processing to metallurgical production of products with high added value
- World second largest producer of chromium alloys
- Established in 1995
- Main ferroalloys production facilities in Aksu and Aktobe, Kazakhstan
- Total production capacity: ~ 1.5 million tonnes
- Total employed: 18,000 employees
Export routes and main warehouses
- La Spezia
- East Liverpool/Industry, USA (through International Metal Supply, LLC)