Our Sustainability Approach
For TELF AG, sustainability is about ensuring that we source and deliver our commodities safely, responsibly and reliably.
Beyond this, it is also about:
- Continuing to comply with all applicable regulations, whilst proactively aligning to industry best practice
- Ensuring that our business is resilient and fit for the future, and can continue to deliver value to our stakeholders – including our employees, customers and business partners
- Playing our role as a trusted intermediary to promote harmonized and efficient responsible value chain assurance – as well as resilient and transparent value chains
- Meeting the evolving ESG requirements of our customers and finance providers
- Continuing to increase our focus on “transition metals” such as cobalt to help meet growing demand driven by the global energy transition
- Helping to support regional economic development by supplying scarce commodities to countries where they are needed most.
The nature of our business means that we take a holistic focus to sustainability, that includes our own operations, our material suppliers, logistical partners and the broader value chain.
For further information about our sustainability journey, please contact us at email@example.com
Our ESG Focus Areas
Product sustainability, operational environmental impact, climate risks/opportunities
Operational Health and Safety, value chain traceability, responsible sourcing, diversity and inclusion
Operational Health and Safety
Telf strives to comply with all applicable official norms and regulations relating to health protection, industrial safety and environ